Congratulations and good luck to the regional finalists
All finalists will compete to be named the best in their region at the regional award ceremonies during July and August.
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates
Subscribe to the Queensland Training Awards newsletter for the latest updates on the awards.
Queensland Training Awards
The Queensland Training Awards, in its 54th year in 2015, are the state's highest recognition of people and organisations who strive for success, best practice and innovation in training.
Award categories recognise outstanding achievement by:
- completing apprentices and trainees
- school-based apprentices and trainees
- graduates of certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses
- small and large employers who use training in their workplace
- registered training organisations (training providers), teachers and trainers.
Follow the Queensland Training Awards on Twitter.
Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards are the peak national awards for vocational education and training, recognising organisations, training providers and individuals for their contribution to skilling Australia. The Australian Training Awards bring together winners from each state and territory to vie for national recognition each year.